Friday, March 13, 2009

Rylee's new (or newer) Haircut



So... I got adventourous when trying to "trim" Rylee's hair, and it turned out a litttle shorter than intended. Luckily, if you don't look too close, you can't see how uneven it is.. but she doesn't seem to mind as long as it is still "long and princess-like". I don't think she's quite caught on to just how much we cut off. We were cutting daddy's hair and she decided she wanted a haircut too so I decided to try it out.. good thing it is impossible to make her look not cute. It has been really nice not to have to comb out so many tangles (I think she appreciates that too!) I'd have to say I was pretty proud of myself for not having to take her somewhere afterward to get it fixed (at least not yet). She has been flailing her hair around proudly ever since- and it sticks up around her head much better with the static after she's been jumping on the bean bag!

No comments: