Thursday, January 15, 2009

HAPPY new year!!


2009 will be a great year! We are excited for all that will be happening. Matt has applied for an aircraft mechanic job in Idaho Falls that we are anxiously awaiting the results from. It is with a company called OMNIflights who do the life flight stuff for the hospital. Matt also got plans for a sandrail for Christmas and is starting to scheme on that some... that will be fun for him. I am babysitting part-time for a nieghbor and am looking forward to when she works from home when I will be able to do more painting stuff-I am really looking forward to doing murals in my own house now and trying my hand at some faux painting. With a lot of challanges from 2008 underfoot, we are feeling pretty great about the new year!! We have so much to be greatful for, for starters all the great help and support all of you have given us. Happy new year!

No comments: